Thursday, October 28, 2010

Communication--My Purpose for Using the Internet

Never, in my wildest dreams, would I have thought that this could be possible, or that I would attempt it, if it were possible.  My trying to learn how to utilize the internet, with all its unbelievable facets and uses, has been a hit and miss project from the very start.  And, if you read this, you will find there is much more for me to grasp before I could ever be considered a beginner geek, or IT expert.  So, first of all, please understand that my purpose is not to prove anything about me or my expertise.  Rather, my whole purpose will be to endeavor to communicate Jesus Christ and Him crucified, risen and coming again as Saviour and Lord.

The method I have chosen to fulfill the above purpose is sharing.  In fact, sharing is ALL I can do--sharing what He has taught me through His word and by His Spirit's leading.  Telling someone what to do or how to do it is beyond my ability if I indeed want to communicate.  All I pray that I shall be able to accomplish is to help someone get to a position of letting God, through His Holy Spirit, bring them to salvation by His grace, His mercy and that person's faith.  In sharing what He has done (and continues to do) in and for me, may God help me to communicate what He can do for anyone else.

One Christian's Sharing is the name of this blog.  I sincerely hope that it becomes clear that that is precisely all it is-one Christian's sharing.  Not, by any stretch, do I claim to know it all or to be right about every thing.  God has seriously had His work cut out for Him (pardon my expression) in helping me get to that place in life-that I don't know everything and that it "ain't all about me".  I'm just one Christian.  I'm not a denominationalist.  I'm not a theologian.  But, I am a Christian, who loves God with all my heart, my neighbor as myself and who loves to read and study His Word.  If you have an interest, or have come to an understanding of a need for God in your life, join me and we can each be One Christian Sharing.  

No comments:

Post a Comment